Also check our recommended list of the best hotels in Amsterdam
1. Pick a hotel room by location and by price.
2. The search is done for 1 guest. Click on the 'Filter', 'Guests', and 'Dates' buttons to adjust the search.
2.1 In the 'Filters' section, you can tell if you are looking for hotels or vacation homes. Here, you can filter the results by stars, review ratings, and budget.
2.2 In this section, you can specify the number of guests (adults and children) and the number of rooms you want to book.
2.3 Finally, you need to enter the dates of your stay to check for the availability and the prices for the selected period.
3. Save more money! Some hotel rooms are provided by multiple hotel booking websites. You will see them on the top of the hotel room details when you hover the mouse over the room. Be it Booking.com, Expedia, Trivago, Opodo, or other providers, select the best price provider for the room during the chosen period.
4. If hotel rooms are not available around the event location, you can zoom out or search by a nearby city/town name. If you have a specific hotel in mind, you can even search the particular hotel name.
5. If you found the best price for the stay on our website, please leave us a review.
6. Bonus tip: Switch to Experiences search. Perhaps you will find great tours and activities!
7. Pro tip: The map of the experiences may help you find the most vibrant areas in the city and the best locations where you can look for accommodations for your stay.